1. I love just about any kind of seafood. Crab legs, shrimp, and stuffed salmon. I even tried fried oysters last year. They are amazing!
2. Chocolate. Need I say more?
3. Soup-stew. This is my own creation. I love soup, but I like it to have a lot of stuff in it. The thicker and chunkier, the better.
4. Ice cream. Homemade but not vanilla. I like the kind that has chocolate bits or cookies or whatever else they can find to put in there. Like everything-but-the from Ben & Jerry’s.
5. Mexican food…specifically homemade tortillas or tamales. It’s like the good parts of my childhood all over again.
~people who love to eat are always the best people. ~julia child