1. I’ve always wanted to be an actress…I think I could have been Monica Geller if I’d known there were auditions that day.
2. When I write I hear my characters’ voices as if they’re doing a monologue on stage.
3. I suffer from long time sleep disorders.
4. Perfectionism is something I’ll never achieve but tend to stress myself out over anyway.
5. Anxieties plague me, but I cover them up all day long.
6. It wasn’t until I was majoring in Psychology that I learned to spell the word correctly.
7. I met my husband by chance online. We’ve been happily married for 14 years and counting.
8. I want to be a singer in a band someday.
9. If you tell me I can’t do something, chances are I’ll try to accomplish it anyway.
10. I’m an introvert living in a world of extroverts…I hate small talk. If we must talk, I want to get to know you as a person; I already know what the weather is like.