1. For my children to grow up to be upstanding citizens. I know that life throws curveballs at us all the time, but I want to know that my kids have internalized the teachings we’ve tried to instill in them over the years and do good by God, themselves, and society.
2. To be a published author. Who am I kidding? I want to be a bestselling author.
3. I want to have a beach house someday where my kids will bring their families for get togethers and holidays.
4. I want to learn to play the cello or the guitar. I’m really not sure why, but it’s been on my mind for a while.
5. I want to leave a legacy. Growing up I had a lot of strikes against me that I had no control over, yet I’ve overcome a great many of them. I want young people to know that just because of the cards they were dealt in life, doesn’t mean they can’t achieve greatness or see their dreams come true or do something amazing with their life.
6. I want to take a $1,000.00 and just buy books.
7. I want to buy my husband the perfect gift someday. He’s such a great gift giver & I’m not so much.